University of Ibadan to Commence Work and Study Scheme for Students
Authorities of University of Ibadan (UI) wishes to remind members of the university community about the Work and Study Scheme which allows students to engage in jobs that can fetch them tokens to complement whatever they get from parents/guardians.
The following services are available under the Work Study Scheme.
1. Research Assistantship
2. Library Assistantship
3. Lesson Teachers (All Subjects)
4. Computer operator/Analyst
5. Ushering job
6. Servers at Occasions
7. Sales Representatives /Marketing of Products
10. Master of Ceremony and light entertainment during occasions
11. Event Planning and Organization
12. Bead making
13. Sewing and Fashion Designing
16. Others such as cleaning of the house, laundry, e.t.c.
Members of the community, Institutes, Centres, Faculties, Departments and Units, who are interested in engaging these services should kindly contact the Work Study Office located at Room 7 of the Student Affairs Division of the University.
The Scheme is also using this medium to acquaint students with our operational terms which are as follows:
1. Interested student must be in 200 level and above
2. He/She must have CGPA of 3.5 and above.
3. He/She must be sound in health and ready to work
4. He/She must possess good manner.
Interested and qualified students should come to Work Study Office, Student Affairs Room 7 to collect application forms.