NNPC/Total 2016/17 National Scholarship Award for Undergraduates
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2016/2017 National Merit Scholarship in conjunction with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for Total scholarship consideration, the applicant MUST;
(i) Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
(ii) Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
(iii) Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent and 300 level students and above need not apply.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How To Apply For Total Scholarship Award:
- Interested and qualified applicants are to visit the Total scholarship 2016 application portal via the link below, then follow instructions provided;
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB /University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
IMPORTANT NOTES: This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme.
Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
The Total Scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday, 3rd December, 2016, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.
Applications will close on Friday, 4th November 2016.
Like our page: facebook.com/vaxity