Shell 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship Application Commence
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited (Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers SECOND year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
- Be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Have gained admission during the 2015/2016 academic session, and pursuing a first degree programme.
- Have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Be enrolled full?time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
Method Of Application:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
- Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online via; www.shellnigeria.com
- Applicants are to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
-A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
– University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
– Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
– ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
– Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
i) The Paramount Ruler of the Community;
ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
- The document size must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPG.
a) Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge.
b) Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’ /‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
c) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted online before Friday, 2nd December 2016.