SALEM UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM 2015/2016
The management of Salem University (SU), Lokoja invites candidates whose chose the institution and those who didn’t to apply for the Post UTME Admission exercise for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
Candidates applying for Direct Entry into 200 level must possess in addition to (a) above, A/L, IJMB, OND or NCE in the relevant courses.
How to Apply:
You can use any of the three alternatives below
1) Purchase the admission form for N6,000 in person at the Liaison Office/Selling Points, or at the Screening Centers
2) Pay N6,000 into Salem University Consultancy Account No. 2018318542 at First Bank, then come to the University or nearest Liaison Office with the teller to fill the Form.
3) Download and fill the Application Form form http://salemuniversity.edu.ng/resources/admission-form.pdf Pay the necessary charges into the above account, Scan the teller and the completed form, then email to email@example.com Bring the original teller for screening
1) Lokoja: Salem University Campus, Lokoja-Ajaokuta Road, Lokoja.
2) Abuja: AL-Global, Plot 509, Behind No 76 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Near Chida Hotel.
3)Lagos: Salem Intl. Christian Centre, Km 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
4) Port-Harcourt: Foundation Faith Church, No.1, Faith Avenue, Rumuomasi.
5) Kaduna: Danbo Intl. School, Challawa Crescent, Barnawa G.R.A , Kaduna.
6) Yenagoa (Bayelsa): Foundation Faith Church, Osiri Road Ekeki.
Yet to be announced.
What to bring along:
Candidates applying should come for screening with the following:
1) 2015 JAMB UTME result print-out.
2) SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting result accepted).
3) Two Passport Photographs.
4) A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
5) A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
6) Evidence of purchase of Salem University Application Form for N6,000.
7) Completed Application form.