POST UTME 2015 DETAILS FOR BUK
The school management of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) wishes to invite qualified candidates who scored 180 or above and chose the school,to apply for the 2015/2016 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
? Candidates must have chose BUK as their first choice, and must have scored180 or above.
? candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) Credit in West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit the Bayero University website, www.buk.edu.ng click POST-UTME Application Portal
2. Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
3. Fill-in the Applicant’s Form.
4. Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nation wide.
5. After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized Examination Card.
NOTE: No Applicant will be allowed to sit for the Post-UTME test without a valid Examination Card.
SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS
The post UTME screening exercise will commence on the Monday, 17th of August 2015 and end on the Friday, 28th of August 2015.
The Venue, Time and Sitting Arrangement for the test will be on applicants’ Examination Cards.
NB: Applicants are to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. Exam Card
ii. Writing Materials (2B Pencil and Eraser)
iii. Four Figure Table (where applicable)
Portal registration and printing of examination card will close by midnight of Sunday, 30th August, 2015.