MAUTECH POST UTME DETAILS ANNOUNCED.
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from prospective candidates for the 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
(i) Candidates whose First Choice is Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola and obtained 180 and above in 2015 UTME are to come for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
(ii) Candidates are expected to possess not more than two settings of O’level Examination results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
ii) Meanwhile, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
Method of Application:
Candidates are to follow these procedures;
• Visit the school official website on http://mautech.edu.ng/ and click on the POST UTME tab.
• On the post-Utme page, click on new applicant. Enter your names, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you) and a confirmation code will be sent to your phone.
• Use the code sent to your phone to activate your account and you will be redirected to the login page.
• Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password. Confirm your information on the page and proceed to the payment page.
• Put your ATM card number, the 3 digits behind the card and your ATM pin number and proceed to pay the total sum of N2, 300 only.
• Then, you will proceed to fill your application form.
• Enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information.
• Upload your recent passport photograph with a plain background (JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size).
• Click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
Note that before final submission of the application, you are to cross-check and ensure all the information are correct, because after the submission you cannot edit any of the information.
Print the Application Slip with the Serial Number on your slip and your Application ID as well as your login username.
Screening Date & Details:
Candidates will be contacted via SMS for the date, time and venue of their screening.
Post-Utme candidates are to note the following;
i) You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results as applicable to you.).
ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
iv) You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Closing Date: Not yet announced.