University of Ibadan 2016/17 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Announced
The Management University of Ibadan (UI) hereby requests all candidates who made the University their most preferred Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the 2016 UTME to register for the pre-admission screening exercise starting from Monday, 05 September.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit the University of Ibadan admission website via http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to submit their bio-data and WAEC /NECO SSCE O’L Results ONLINE. A scanned copy of the result should also be uploaded.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates can return to the portal, up till 23 September 2016 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Candidates should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
- Candidates are advised to use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach them in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed the specification. The photographs must be on white background without glasses, cap or headgear.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk/will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND FACULTY OF PHARMACY ACCEPT 5 CREDITS AT 1 SITTING ONLY.
- The deadline for submission of bio-data / ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for the Pre-Admission Screening exercise and for admission.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqtalifiEd automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Portal Access Fee of N2,500.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
- Candidates should note that any results not released before 23 September, 2016 will not be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
Registration ends Friday, 23 September, 2016.
Like our page: facebook.com/vaxity