HND APPLICATION FORM 2015/2016 FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH IS ON SALE
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration and Management Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II. SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry)
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (with Options: Electrical/Telecommunications and Power/Machine)
(c) Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management & Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
• The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized institution, and a minimum of one year post qualification experience, In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the specific field may be considered-for admission.
• Holders of National Diploma from other institutions ‘are to forward their academic transcripts and confidential reports to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) for admission purposes,
• In addition, candidates must possess five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L.equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to visit the nearest branch of ECOBANK NIG. PLC to make payment of N5, 500.00 for the application form and obtain the PIN. The following procedures are to be followed:
• Log on to the address: www.federalpolyidah.edu.ng/apply/ or www.fepoda.edu.ng and click on Admission Form.
• Click start application (to start new registration). Fill the form that appears accordingly.
• Upload your scanned/digital Passport Photograph.
• The completed form will be submitted and a copy printed out with other documents.
The closing date for the application is 30th October, 2015. All Screening exercises for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.