FUTO DIRECT ENTRY 2015 FORM IS OUT
The federal university of technology (futo), owerri invites candidates to apply for the 2015 jamb direct entry screening exercise of the university.
interested applicants are advised to log on to apply.futo.edu.ng to ascertain their eligibility to participate in the 2015/2016 futo direct-entry screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Visit apply.futo.edu.ng click on sign-up from the login section (kindly sign up with your valid and personal email address).
• Fill sign-up form. log into your email address to activate your account
• enter your login details to access the portal.
• click on apply link on the application form.
• Validate registration number by entering your utme reg.no in the text box. click “show result” tab. click “continue”.
• click on “print invoice” proceed to the bank to make payment
note: eligible candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (#2,000=) only, excluding switch fee at any branch of any of the following banks in the country:
(1) futo microfinance bank
(2) first bank nigeria
(3) diamond bank
• re-visit the apply portal apply.futo.edu.ng login with your account details. click resume button on “my saved applications”. fill the biodata form.
• upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format). supply your o’level result details. submit and print application form
The date for the 2015/2016 futo direct entry screening exercise is monday, september 21, 2015. the screening exercise shall be conducted using computer based testing (cbt). the venue for the exercise is ict centre, futo, owerri.
specific time, hall and seat number for screening are as specified on candidate’s direct entry online slip. any candidate who is one (1) hour late would not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise. gsm phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
candidates for screening should come with the following;
1. utme direct entry application slip
2. futo direct entry online slip
3. e-tranzact or evidence of payment slip used for online application
the application portal will close by midnight of friday, september 18, 2015.