FUPRE Announces Date for Clearance Exercise
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun wishes to inform all fresh students that they are to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commence on Monday, 26th January, 2015 with the following documents:
1. FUPRE receipt for payment of N30, 000 non- refundable acceptance fees for fresh students
2. Institution’s copy of JAMB admission letter
3. JAMB result slip
4. Post UTME result
5. FUPRE online clearance result
6. Transferred students should present endorsed transfer form for N5,000
7. Senior school certificate result (WAEC or NECO)
8. Birth certificate or age declaration
9. Local government letter of identification
10. Four coloured passport photographs
11. Two coloured post card photographs
12. NECO and WAEC result scratch cards
13. Two photocopies of each of the items in nos 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
14. If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to FUPRE’s admission, if present approved rejection form in respect of earlier admission.