LASPOTECH POST UTME 2015 – CUT OFF MARK, EXAM DATE, REGISTRATION DETAILS

Shop Forums Post-UTME LASPOTECH POST UTME 2015 – CUT OFF MARK, EXAM DATE, REGISTRATION DETAILS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of CLEO CLEO 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile gravatar of CLEO
    CLEO
    Participant

Laspotech post utme 2015 details announced. The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) hereby invites eligible candidates to apply for the 2015/2016 Academic Session Post-Utme screening exercise.
    ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
    All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 in the 2015/2016 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
    PROCEDURE FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
    (1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) .
    (2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip
    i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar,
    ii. Select a programme i.e. Post-UTME
    iii. Click on “Continue” button
    iv. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a working email and a valid GSM number
    v. Then, Click on “Continue”
    vi. Login with your username and password
    vii. Click on Pay (you will make use of a web enabled ATM card for the payment)
    viii. Complete the application form as appropriate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Twitter
vaxityinfo on Twitter
51 people follow vaxityinfo
Twitter Pic rogerham Twitter Pic seyijuni Twitter Pic skulita Twitter Pic moddext Twitter Pic auxtinzy Twitter Pic braimoh_ Twitter Pic hardeydo Twitter Pic sani_mus