Bayero University BUK School Fees Schedule 2014/15
The management of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has published the Schedule of Fees for Undergraduate students for the 2014/2015 academic session.
BUK Undergraduate Schedule of Fees:
CATEGORY OF STUDENTS RETURNING FRESH
1) Faculties of Arts & Islamic Studies, Law, N24,000 N27,000
and Social & Management Sciences;
2) Faculties of Agriculture,
Computer Science & Information Technology,
Earth and Environmental Sciences (Geography),
Education, Engineering, and Sciences.
3) Faculty of Biomedical Sciences (Anatomy,
Biochemistry, and Physiology).
4) Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Medical Lab.
Science, Nursing Science, Physiotherapy,
and Medical Radiography).
5) Faculties of Clinical Sciences and
Dentistry (MMBS & BDS).
The above fees are for Nigerian students. Non-Nigerians are to add Tuition Fees as follows:
i. Arts, Social Science, and Education:
ii. Agriculture, Computer Science & IT, Environmental Sciences, and Science:
iii. Engineering and Medicine:
1. Acceptance Fee to be paid by all New Students Prior to Screening is
2. The General Registration Fees have been consolidated
3. These students are not involved in SIWES or similar activities, and are not charged for such activities.
4. The fees for these students include charges for SIWES, Teaching Practice, Field Work, and other similar
5. In addition to charges for SIWES, Field Work, etc, the fees for these students include a special N1,000 charge by
the College of Health Sciences.
6. In addition to peculiar charges of N5,000 and Health Insurance Premium of N2,000, the fees for these
students include a special charge of N2,000 and N3,000 (respectively) by the College of Health Sciences.