How to Apply for Nigerian Communications Commissions Essay Competition 2014
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is inviting applications from Undergraduate students of Nigerian Universities for the 2014 national essay competition.
Objectives of the Competition:
1. Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter.
2. Engage and Enhance Research skills.
3. Encourage competition and academic excellence.
4. Build capacity of undergraduates.
Competition open to ALL Nigerian undergraduate Students.
How To Apply:
1. Applicants are to write an Essay of not more than 2500 words on the topic; BROADBAND: A CATALYST FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2. The essays must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main body and Conclusion with references.
3. Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essays.
4. Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style.
5. First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions (public and private) across the country.
5. Participants are expected to register their personal details and signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
6. The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2015.
7. Entries should be sent to the following email: email@example.com
a. First Prize: N500,000 cash prize, Laptop and Printer.
b. Second Prize: N300,000 cash prize.
c. Third Prize: N200,000 cash prize.
d. Consolation prizes for the participants that made the first ten list.
All entries must be sent in on or before January 13th, 2015.