ADMISSION UPDATE FROM COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH CALABAR
The school management of the College of Health Technology (CHT) Calabar, wishes to inform all candidates who attended admission interview of the institution to check online for their result online (www.chtcalabar.edu.ng).
NOTE THE FOLLOWING :
1. Registration starts on Monday 3rd August, 2015, and ends on Friday 28th August, 2015. Each candidate is to pay a non refundable Processing/Documentation fee of five Thousand five Hundred Naira (N 5,500.00) only.
2. All candidates must obtain their admission letters immediately after payment of school fees. Resumption date is 7th September, 2015.
3. Any candidate who does not complete registration formalities on or before 7th September, 2015 will have his or her place forfeited.
4. Publication of Supplementary Admission is on 17th September, 2015.
5. All candidates will be expected to undergo Medical Examination in the Medical Centre of the College. This test will attract a fee of two thousand, Naira (N 2,000.00) only per student.
6. Females would be expected to undergo pregnancy test in the Medical Centre of the College.
7. Clearance from (f) and (g) above, as applicable, must be tendered before issuance of admission letters.
8. Orientation is on Monday, 14th September, 2015.
9. Remember to pay CES charges and leave your Uniform measurement at the Centre for Entrepreneurial studies (CES) after payment of school fees.
Candidates are required to bring along with them the following:
i. Original and two (2) Photostat copies of their Educational/Professional Certificate.
ii. Birth/Marriage Certificate or Age declaration (2 photocopies).
iii. Certificate of Local Government of Origin (2 photocopies).
iv. Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
NOTE: all payment is to be made at the college bank account. bank: first bank nig. plc. account number: 2001543971